Tuesday, April 5, 2011

It's Cold Season

Jeremy's got an ear infection. He's on his second week now. The first week he was on antibiotics that didn't take. So he had to get a shot yesterday. Poor kid. But today the doctor said he's made improvements so she didn't need to give him the second shot. She tried to stick something in his ear attached to a machine to measure the fluids inside. He needed to stay still for like 30 seconds. She tried at least 6 or 7 times with no luck. He kept moving. So she had to rely on her own observations rather than some machine. Hopefully he won't relapse.

At 7 & 8 months Jeremy's been sitting up more and started solids. He's been eating well. He's quickly outgrowing his clothes. He's in 9 month's clothes for a while now. He coos and loves playing with his feet. He's a kicker. But he hasn't rolled over much yet or started crawling. He's very much a Mama's boy. Separation anxiety is his middle name. Its okay if I'm not in the room but if he sees me walk by, almost guaranteed he'll cry for me in the next minute or two. And of course Cathleya chimes in with the "I want Mommy" act too. Everybody loves Mommy.

Cathleya had picture day today. Yep, she started preschool after President's Day. She's going to Action Day Nursery preschool. She liked it the first week then cried when I left her for the following week. Although her grandparents were visiting at the time and she wanted to stay home with them. But the daily morning "I don't want to do ANYTHING!" is common nowadays. But her teacher says she's attentive and interacts well with the other kids. She comes home singing new songs and shows me her art projects. And she unloads half of the sandbox out of her shoes and socks. I really need to clean my car.

No comments: